Friday, January 11, 2008

A normal day

Ok... i juz decided. i dun think im gonna change my skin. I prefer this old and normal ones. Anyway, its really hectic week this week, cuz of all the dumb projects, presentations, tests after tests and the weightage % of our tests is increasing greatly. MIP test juz over, i only discussed 1 MCQ qns but i felt kinda bad already. Then came briefing for CRS essay, so many topics and have to use our general knowledge as reference. Ok, these are the most boring parts of school at the moment, i intend to start studying tmr properly and juz take a bit of a break today after a long hectic week this week.

Stuff that makes me busy next week:
1) Psy&Coun Test
2) AE&E test (i fear this alot)
3) CRS argumentative essay test (I came to poly thinking theres no essay but im wrong)
4) Preparing for all the exams esp MIP!!!

Ok lets move on. Bout SP's open hse. We acted like noobs to get the goodie bags, free ice cream, canned drinks since they dun give it to SP students. I met Leslie after such a long time since pri sch. He didnt seem to regconise me till i called him. Hahaha.... really missed all my pri sch frens. He didnt change much since pri sch except that he grew taller. At least i know hes doing fine so yea. I always seen Gary Chew around but he doesnt seem to regconise me much and he became quite gangster so i was quite afraid to talk to him. Oh well.....anyways, thats bout all for SP this week.

My mum showed me a newspaper article today which made me feel quite sad. Bout the father of the daughter who drowned in Sentosa resort. Thats my tuition teacher. I havent seen him since the tragedy and I kinda hate myself for not going to visit him. When i saw the newspaper Farhan bought last sem, i felt dam sad and almost wanted to cry. I mean its like his family is in a very tough situation. He was being falsely accused but thankfully acquitted of the charges cuz of the cursed students who disliked him. If i could during CNY, im gonna buy 1KG of ba kua for them to show my appreciation. He was a good tuition teacher cuz he was the one who inspired me and pushed me to study among all my friends, he gave me extra lessons and allowed me to stay till late at night in his house to study. Seriously if not for him, i think i would be in ITE or doing nursing in Poly. What i meant is why are such good people like him having so much problems in his life????? Despite all his troubles, he still is a very strong man and i really admire him for his character and really thank him for all he has done for me.

The End. Next post: Maybe 1 week before exams.