Thursday, January 10, 2008

Ahahaha.... This is JK, Sharad and me in order. We "borrowed" our party items from them without them knowing of cause juz to have a shot. It was taken last friday our last CIP for this semester. Just a for fun shot to show we have a christmas spirit though christmas was long over.

Ok.... forget bout the comments they wrote us and lets go to mon. Studying is quite hectic now, exams are really round the corner. I am not having fun with exams of cuz. Im not laughing as much as i used to in class. Rehearsal for our psy skit was so embarassing and its like, we are really not ourselves. Seriously!!! I kinda screwed up 2 parts of my play and i feel so PS! I really fell of the table while attempting to suicide then its so embarassing esp in front of the class. But it went well overall, thanks to all my grp members.

Wed was CD presentation, though we didnt put in much effort for this slides since its quite last min, I am already very grateful to WeeSiong and his cabinet for adopting me into their grp and giving me his pizza (on tues) and ya, I really see a gd fren in him and of cuz in Elijah cuz they planned out my CD for me. I quite enjoy being around their gangs cuz of their laughter and bullshet and their care for classmates!!!!. Hahahahaha. APC test I juz did my best and im not gonna be bothered by it. Now concentrate on MIP. Getting ready to go sch later for calculus at 10 unless im blur and it starts at 8.

Next post, maybe on weekends.