Thursday, November 29, 2007

Recovering!

Ok... like i promised.... No more cranky posts! I felt much better now that all the test and reports were over. I did my report till 3.10 and slept at 3.30am yesterday. My dad had to kick me out of bed and i came to sch with black rings. I dozed off quite often during lessons like Mr Quek writing sum eqn on the board all round me turned black. When woke up, he juz finished his eqn.... I am really super tired since i have been sleeping at 2+ or 3am thoe whole week...

I wanna thank most of my frens for encouraging me (I cant name u all..... too many). I know that my previous posts may have been quite 'EMO' or very unlike the real me i behave outsidely. Sorry becuz i was just showing the inside me when im subjected to stress and pressure which causes me to break (MIP). I am not usually like this but its just that i felt a huge difference in the life i had in SQSS and the ones i had in SP. I have not felt like this before so pls forgive me since im quite new to this feeling. I promise to try and make this a happy blog!

Ok... so basically thats bout it. When i remember Wei Mings reply to the APC teacher, i keep laughing like siao. Heres the scenario:

*Siong, Jk, Ming and Kl walk inside the lecture area*

APC teacher: "All those late comers go and sit in front NOW!"

Wei Ming: "What a 'lum pa' man!!!! (Means a**h*le and was said extremely loud)


*All around him laugh like siao!!!!!*



Uh oh!!! my blog has been found!!!!