Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Ok.... im a lazy guy. Test is tmr and im really not prepared. I havent read up anything but only remember some formulas. What am i doing here? Gd qns.

Ytd i saw Edmund in the bus. Long time since I last saw him. We had quite a long chat bout how we are doing. Our whole bus trip from Dover to Toh Guan was spent talking. So basically he seems to be doing well. Im juz kinda shocked when he told me the Majors for SQSS. I wont say who but if those 2 are chosen as leaders, really gd luck to sqss band. He said a new conductor have taken our band at the moment for some reason, seems like it is really collapsing (not cursing them but juz an assumption) .

Met Zihao today, and i thought which wierd guy tap me from behind. Canoing really buff him up. We thought of going to the chalet together next week. I 4get to ask him how his competition.

This and next week would be out last prac, so Im kinda shocked sems ending so fast. It kinda juz seems like last week when we all came back to sch on the first day. So thats juz bout it for today. A string of birthdays cuming up, Ryan tmr, then me, then Sharad, then Chen Shyan, Connie and Denise celebrating theirs together. My cousins from KL coming tmr too. Not sure how I can entertain them.