Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Stressed

Ok.... my APC test is a goner seriously. I got careless on last qns, lose 6 marks. 2nd last question i didnt finish, 1 mcq i drew lots. Im not saying this like wad sum1 will say juz to make others think they wont do well...... but this time i really feel juz like what my title says. STRESSED!!!!! I really cant take it anymore... CRS project is pushing me, tests pushing me, 2 formal reports pushing me and i juz cant keep up with my work no matter how much effort i put in. I spent alot of effort in APC but yet i didnt have time to finish. Worst still i had a horrible headache during the test and couldn't think. I tried praying before doing the test so i hope a miracle can happen. I think sum1 who reads this is gonna be quite happy that i wont do well. I really just wanna spend 1 day not doing a single thing.

Another thing i wanna mention. I DO NOT LIKE VENTING ANGER BOUT PPL ON MY BLOG!!!!! IT DIRTIES MY BLOG TO NO END!!!!! what im doing is just expressing my true thoughts. I've started to lose my patience easily over small things and get quite angry even if its for something small. Can u pls understand????? Tests have already ruined my mood so please do not try to agitate me further with your marks and tests esp when they are higher than me cuz i might really not contain myself!!!! Also pride here has got 1 which i hate and i which i like but u exhibit 1 that i hate! If u think this is backstabbing let me tell u its definition.

Backstabbing: To talk behind someone's back without their knowledge or to spread about their bad points to others. Defaming someone due to their character.

Personal pride: To be proud that you have done well or beyond YOUR expectations. Especially when you have touched or exceeded your own expectations. This kind of pride is personal goal based and the kind that i like. Not exacly meant for others to know.

Arrogance pride: This is the pride I hate the most!!!! When you have done well and exceeded yours or other people's expectations especially if you compare your marks and find out you are the best. Example: " Wa lao 40+/50 seh!!!! not as good as some others in the class!!!!" esp when the person next to you got 30/50. Self induced act of humbleness led from personal pride when you COMPARE your marks with others annoys me to no end.

To my dear classmates and friends. Please forgive me if you see me in an angry and unhappy state or i start losing my temper. I've been tremendously stressed out and i seek your understanding. To my group mates or project partners. Kindly do not rush me for work as I always do my part properly and wont miss out anything if you give me time cuz if u rush me, i may not only lose my temper which affects friendrelationship but i will also produce nonsense work for you all. Even if i do not show my anger, it doesnt mean im happy.

I'll try to let this be the last time i do an anger post. I do not always want to be unhappy or make this an unhappy blog.