Sunday, December 16, 2007

Ok... im trying hard to post this stupid pict but nothing seems to come out. I tried putting a song but my whole blog lag until i wanted to just destroy it. So that is the reason for my long post. My cousins finally went back to Malaysia on Thursday. The house kinda felt empty and summore no more PSP. Haha..... chang muz be proud he bought a PSP!!! Since they came and left, my best present of sore throat hasnt recovered 1 bit. I got a cold on thurs and i felt real sick till now. Today, my mum bought laksa for me but i couldnt even taste a single thing. Im getting crazy over my tastes!!! lol.

So heres what i did today on 15 Dec 2007 Saturday. Morning, went gym with Zihao. Supposingly wanted to ask Yx along but he got a new job so 1 down. Last min tried to rope in ppl but fail so in the end only the 2 of us. When compare him beginning of this yr, hes really dam buffed! Hes much stronger than me now. Doing weights and all, he juz keep adding like a robot and added till bout 50-60kg weights. I was really shocked! I do lesser and lighter weights and i wanna die liao but he can do alot and still add more. No wonder no 1 wanna go gym with him!!!! hahaha..... joking.....

Afternoon we went to Connie's hse to celebrate the 3 gals birthday. Her hse is really dam big! its like 4 times my hse or even bigger!!! 4 storeys leh!! Rich ppl like this de. Anyway, dinner wasnt so bad. Towards the end got some superstar challenge (juz to throw face 1). Here are the contestants: Ryan, WeeSiong, Elijah, JenKaen, Peggy, Shufern. Thats bout all i think. No winners since its a nonsensical performance. I really laughed esp on my way home. Laughed like crap. Seen so many funny things and felt like a madman.

For yesterday on Friday 14 Dec 2007, we went to old folks home to do CIP. I would say that it was really kinda tiring to see and take care of the old folks. More than 90% of the residents there are wheelchair bound. Kinda sad to see them abandoned, senile, and seems like they are planting both feet in the grave since there was ambulance at the side. Wee Siong's hokkien is really pro! I got nothing to say bout that too! Too pro to describe.

To end off, here are some things which i must confess that made me a horrible boy this week. I felt kinda bad after what i said. Santa Claus wont be giving me a present anymore.....(I dont mean what i say!!!!!!!)

1) Made fun of old folks (Invented games like HEART ATTACK and WHEELCHAIR RACING)
2) Said that i will push the wheelchair down the stairs
3) Tok too much cok today after party
4) Laughed too much
5) Wanted to bring laptop for dota in church camp and swear during service while playing
6) All of the above