Thursday, January 03, 2008

I havent got much time. Maybe thats why i didnt do a post for 1 week. I tried uploading a pict.... it seems to be very problematic. I will start making changes after exams to this old blog. I mean changes to this blog.


For 2 weeks, church camp and a trip to KL. Everytime b4 i go for church camp, i always think that its sian.... but attending it makes me feel totally the opposite way. i juz dunno why. During the camp, activites really fun and for once i bothered listening during the sermons. When we play soccer during breaks, i feel my soccer skills really suxs. It has become so horrible i dunno how to describe. Maybe it comes from months without playing. The last dinner during camp was super delicious and quite high class. I ate exceptionally alot. Wont go into more detail for the camp. But testi night every1 wept again. I managed to escape and play dota in my room.

Straight after camp came what i was looking for. A trip deeper in Malaysia. My cousin has a coke collection that i dunno what to say. Wait lemme try uploading.......


Success!!!!! lol!!!!Lets try again......


I was trying to get my cute youngest 1 year old cousin to smile at the camera while Aaron took photo. This was taken during her 1 year old birthday. I dont think she even knows its her birthday. Haha. Basically, i spent my Malaysia trip eating all the good stuff that u never get to eat in Singapore. Well.... thats always what i go there for. I miss the PSP!!!!!

I felt kinda 'emo' during Christmas. Maybe cuz it was spent coming back from Malaysia to SIigapore which took bout half a day. Its a super fast holiday. I feel so afraid not touching my books for 1 and 1/2 weeks. Projects, tests, exams coming up. Moving on to new year, went to church for watchnight service till 12am 1st Jan 2008. I do have a wishlist for this new year. I'll not go into that.

Thats bout all. I got some problems with this blog again. Next post will be either b4 or after exams. Kinda losing mood to blog. Thats how i stopped for 1 year.