Monday, December 03, 2007

L@zY

This is the most lazy weekend i've ever had. I've been playing dota like crazy and learning to use what Elijah told be to use. The Slayer. Quite a good character for first time players like mi. So basically, thats how my weekend is. I really nid a heck of a time to space out instead of projects. Ok so this week is another round 2 of stress.

Stuff coming up in sch:

1) CRS war!!!!!!
2) AE&E test
3) MIP report
4) CPPA prac report
5) Start AE&E project
6) MIP powerpt thing (Dun even know what to do with it)

7) CD hours
8) Psycology and counselling test (IM NOT MENTALLY SICK!!! ITS MY MODULE IN SP!!!!)


Sounds like alot right??? Yup... it indeed is. Im no longer unhappy or angry or 'EMO' anymore at the moment. Im juz wondering how to spend the entire week in chruch camp. Bringing my books to study kinda seems out of the question. 2 weeks to study for big exam and 1 and 1/2 weeks of it is wasted on chruch camp and holidays. So im kinda scared cuz i havent been doing well for anything. I do like joining the others for lunch for a change in sch and go guildhse see them play pool or bowling as well as tok cok. Others as in WS and gangTERS + Ryan and gang. I like them making me laugh with their nonsense.

Ok. Thats bout it for the day. Gotta wake up early tmr since got CRS discussion. Bring laptop and cal book!!!! im going crazy...... I'll be very tired by the end of tmr. Have to go study. This yr and last yr seem so diff. I wasnt studying or anything during the test but this yr i have to put in more effort. Last yr for all the tests we were all aiming to see who can get the lowest in class. I remember me and Zihao got 0 for E-math test. Zh and all were all laughing like siao everytime we fail. This yr is juz totally diff.

Bye for now! (seriously!!)

*Can sum1 teach me how to upload things like picts and new skins? Seeing the manual makes me sian.........


round 2 of stress