Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Just before i 4get. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!!!! I regretting not singing for u every lesson juz like what u did to me. Hahaha.

AE&E test gone case. Lets not go into further detail. Im a little angry with sum ppl today but i also wont go into detail. Not really at Sharad for shooting me but for sum1 else.

I juz couldnt study today. Ryan, Jianwei, Elijah and all talking cok its so super hard to study but its juz fun being with them on a non-test day. Ok, presentation wasnt very good as i thought. Esp the business block. People juz over-generalise. Saying that business block is aways giving a huge variety of choices but thats not true at all. Not juz in food but u know what i mean right???????? :P ...... I was juz quite disappointed. On the way back from the business block, we all placed a very fun + funny grading/gaming system for those who walk pass us. We juz shouted numbers. For more info, ask me.... hahahahaha.

Ok. Thats bout all for today. My cousins changed ticket to tmr so i've have to get my hse rdy.