Friday, January 04, 2008

Bad day

I kinda feel my title is boring. A bad day thats what i call this day. Today is 4th Jan 2008 and i keep putting 2007. I feel very sad each time a year passes cuz i feel older and i dont wanna grow up yet. I kinda unhappy with a few people but i wont write bout them nor say anything cuz im Alwin. But one who made me most unhappy today was that manager of the Bethany old folks home.

DCHE 1A/21 has just got blacklisted by them today. Me, Sharad, JK and JW are involved. Every1 in 1A/21 has got a comment like ."Noisy, does not follow instructions when in big group." Straight away we went and confront them and ask them bout it. That lady refer us to the manager. We kinda had an argument bout it. She somehow kept insisting that we were noisy but yet when we ask her to define noisy she say cuz her colleague said so. So meaningless. Summore she said she regretted taking SP students directly at our face. I imagine ppl like Wei Ming will say sumthing like "Give us black mark then we go back for what?? Dun go liao la!!!" Ok..... she said we were noisy but cant tell us how we were noisy. I also dun remember us being noisy. Interaction with elderly called noisy? Like this no interaction would be even better! Its not that I hate doing work in the old folks home. Its just that I think and maybe the rest of 1A/21 wont be happy bout the way the admin staff there think and write bout us. It kinda make me not feel like going back.

Nevertheless, we still learned things in the old folks home today. For instance, the LOVE ward head there kept telling us bout the way they handle the folks which i found very interesting. Everytime I enter the ward, i always feel very sad. I see them all so helpless and senile and i always wonder what if 1 day i become like them or end up being a resident there? I learned to feed a deaf and handicapped elderly today, talked with some of the patients there, esp the 33 year old guy who was the youngest there. He fell from a parachute during his NS days, became paralysed badly and half blind and now, became a patient there. So we learned many things and the head nurse promised to teach us more if we go back next time. I kinda look forward to it.

I have to solo CD presentation now. Its ok anyway. I find it better only thing i have to do powerpoint all by myself. Oh yea. Time for my 2008 wishes and resolutions. Here they are:

1) To be a better fren to all
2) To do well for my exams and get a nice GPA grade.
3) To be less blur and a worry-wart
4) Be more prayerful
5) Find a Job during holidays
6) Have a healthy, happy family/relatives/friends

ok. RIght now feel like sleeping. Almost 4 hours standing up in the old folks home made me kinda tired. Next post would be when i feel like it.