Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Very Horrible Mood.....

Ok... i have been very busy for the past few weeks. I havent got time to blog anything especially since i forgotten to do my report due today and have to chiong like crazy. TEsts coming up and i juz wanna fail them.

Juz as my title says. I was in an extremely horrible mood today so much so that i wanted to punch sum1 on the face. Firstly, my CPPA results, they suxed like hell. I saw that im the last in class... i realli have got anothing to say. I pay attention in class, study like crazy just to be the last in class. I starting losing hope in my results cuz im like giving my all to study and nothing comes out from hardwork. I wonder who created that saying that hardwork brings forth fruit. Its utterly nonsense. That wasnt what actually spoiled my day totally. I would like to thank Farhan and Ryan who really cheered me up a little with their bits of nonsense that made me laugh or at least made me feel much better.

To the 2 ppl who spoiled my day:

A fren is 1 that encourages u in times of trouble and not ruin ppls day. UNDERSTAND???? I really do not like backstabbing ppl but what im doing today is not speaking bout ur bad points to any1 behind ur back juz like what some jerk did to me but im telling u that u behaved like a total jerk today. U made me wanna whack u on the face. U are like indirectly looking down on me and comparing ur results with me. I know im not as clever as u but at least i know i work hard. U are like trying to act humble by saying ur high score is lousy compared to others. WHAT BOUT ME?????? U ARE MAKING ME FEEL DAM WORSE BY SAYING THOSE SHET!!! U went around telling others of my results to hell knows who....... I really hate to say this but i lost total trust in u all of a sudden! Laughing at me with scorn in ur heart indirectly even if u didnt mean to do it. Majority of my day was spoilt by u. U tried to cheer me up even when u know u spoiled my day but let me tell u its no use. Please stop trying to make ppl dislike u with the way u behave. I really hope u stop behaving like this again cuz it pisses ppl off.

To the other who spoiled my day: I really have got nothing to say bout u. I have not mentioned a single word bout u backstabbing me ages ago. Even if i talked to u it doesnt mean that i do not know bout it or have forgiven u. Just as u claimed u do not trust me, same goes for me. U also tried to cheer me today but let me tell u this, i know what u are thinking. You are just looking down on me just like u did to the others. Just like i have said i dont trust u so i would rather u stop acting like u know me well. Maybe you think im am coolheaded and wont blow my top easily but juz to let u know my temper almost exceeded its limit until u went away. U even kept saying today ur results are not as good compared to someone. WILL U PLS STOP COMPARING RESULTS????? U HAVE ALREADY PISSED OTHERS OFF THEIR HEADS LONG AGO WITH WHAT U SAID.