Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thursday 22 November 2007

Ok...CEM is over!!!!!! Im so glad i dun feel like touching it for the next month or so....Sorry for my previous post bout Ryan.... im editing it now.....hahahaha... (I didnt understand what it was until u guys told me)....... Though CEM is over, im still quite busy for next week and next next week. I juz have a very horrible headache from sitting under the sun while eating. I also tried to do something which every1 found me stupid by trying to take Farhan's $1 under the whole bunch of planks with a pair of chopsticks. Im gonna try do blog editing but yet im too lazy to learn. At least i have a gd fren like Wee Siong agree to help me. Anyway, thats bout my week. Apart from that our new CRS teacher came to class, she doesnt seem to be fierce but i got a feeling that class may bully her as time passes. Yup ok... thats all bout sch this week. Chester's Birthday gift.... havent thought of 1 yet. 26 Nov hope he stands on a chair and sings his own B'day song.



Forgive me if you find me too offensive if u read whats below and pls tell me if I did anything wrong. This is written due to seriousness on my part. Sorry to show my serious side since i rarely am like that. But if you think its directed at you u r actually dead wrong!

Theres juz something that i observe and wanna mention since months ago till now. I was kinda hesitant to do so but i dun wan any misunderstandings between me and any1 but i juz wanna say this not becuz i have a grudge against any1 or anything. Its juz that i truly feel that if this goes on, we'll be destroying ourselves eventually. I juz felt that we are all starting to change more towards one another. I must admit that im guilty of this. Trust, respect, friendship bonds and loyalty. That which we need a real long time to build and maintain can be destroyed within seconds. You juz have to agree with me on this. I juz noticed that this will lead not juz u but me to destruction. By the end, we find that we are all going solo. Probably few of u realised this but this feeling of distrust is spreading in ourselves like poison and we are not even aware we are dying and by the time it is too late to regret. I muz repeat that the reason im writing this isnt becuz i am against any1 but its becuz i really dun want to lose trust and friendship with me. Im really afraid that will happen and its even worse if it becomes numb.

I once had this kind of feeling towards some1 b4...... but the end of 4 years i find that the poison of distrust had crept inside me and eaten me. It caused me to feel as if the person never existed b4! Even when he talked i felt nothing, no feelings of hatred nor friendship. Thats the worst kind of feeling ever happened to me. This year, i am really fearful that history will repeat itself. As much as possible though it will be hard, i wanna forgive and apologize to those who backstabbed me even if i did say wrong things about them or my character as hurt them such. Therefore, I hope u will likewise do the same to not only me but to others. I hope we can all be united as friends.