Friday, January 25, 2008





Ok. Heres the pict. Went to Vivo to celebrate my bros birthday. Marche is the name of that place and they use an interesting credit card system to order your food. As you can see the food looks good and yea, it tastes very good and high class. The picts taken makes it look like wet market but no, it isnt. Cuz the feeling when u are there is much different from the one you see here. The price..... well...... was rather EXPLOSIVE and i mean it!!!! Look at how much 1 glass of fruit juice cost. This is already one of the cheapest stuff there. When i dropped my cheese sausage on the floor, i picked it up and ate it cuz i seriously dun wanna waste food.
OOps... i broked my promise. I still have another paper on thurs but who cares? First paper APC, lets not talk bout it. MIP wasnt as bad, CPPA, today..... i even more dun wanna talk about it. I keep screwing up those 15 mark qns that i really dun wanna go on. Go on as in remember anything bout CPPA. Not to mention i kept praying b4 a exam. Nows left cal 2.
So i got a job offer in SP as a librarian or sumthing like that. I kinda regretted signing up for it cuz im sick of seeing SP. Sem 2 is almost over, thats kinda fast u know. I also kinda think back abit, as in how time pass so fast.
Ok...... thats all..... The End.....