Saturday, November 17, 2007

Saturday 16 Nov 2007 01:57

OK... i kinda lost for words. i really dont know how to continue blogging but i know for 1 year if i dont do it, i might burst and start doing crazy things. I got a long story to tell but anyway, heres my week:

1) Busy for tests, studying of cuz
2) Got 2 formal reports
3) Start tutorials
4) Learning to play dota
5) waiting for manga to come out.

Basically thats the nonsense. MIP i muz say i shouldnt have study too hard cuz i'll go crazy. Whole class cheated anyway.... My interview for mentoring club is hopeless case. I attitude that guy and he keep asking me cool down and so there goes another CCA.... And so im having a busy weekend.

Basically i have been wondering whether i should blog it out here anot. Anyway, Sharad has been telling me things that i ought to be doing now that backstabbing has occured. Hes really a gr8 guy to ask for advice. Now that i think of it, THAT may occur 1 day. 30% chance since im only first yr. 2 more yrs to go. I wont give the scenerio today but i'll juz tell what Sharad told me and i wont forget.

There are 3 ways to play chess. First is to charge ur troops without thinking. Second is to wait for the opponent to make his move then only u start thinking and then moving. Third (obviously the best way to play chess!) is to plan what ur oppponent is gonna do and predict moves b4 they act. And im only thinking this situation at level 1. I basically cant go to level 3 becuz i cant be that much of an a**h*le but its better safe than sorry. (Dont worry if you dont understand what im saying becuz u soon will 1 day.)

Im too lazy to blog!!!!! Gotta take sum time to revive this blog again...... Looking back, i really miss SQSS.