Saturday, November 10, 2007

A whole new year (resurrection)

Ok... after a whole dam long year + 1 month, i have juz decided to retype my blog stuff again. Though i may be sick of it again, well i juz do what I like, look back at what i did, and think im stupid again.

For starts, i went to JJC during first 3 months, or rather 2. Quit halfway by juz walking out. It didnt and i repeat, didnt!!! leave much of an impact on me. Life there seriously... oops there is no life there or rather not much. Joined band and when i found i was the only guy in my section, i didnt attend anymore. Juz to remember frens in JJC who leaved much of an impact on me i'll juz mention bout 10 names regardless of whether they remember me or not. Melvin, Liang yu, Jason, Bing Xiang, Thomas, Rebekah, Hui hui. I think thats bout it. Anyway, i had 1 heck of a tough time reconsidering to remain or go Poly. My final choice was SP. i really didnt like life in JJC. its too typical school based.

Ok.... choosing poly was my option. I kinda left JJC a little happy but sad. cuz 1 of my JJC fren called me a f***er for leaving. Oh well... i really dun have much to say but i muz say i really enjoyed spending time with u guys and thats all i liked in JJC.

1st phase of my poly life was tough. I hated flag day!!!! Me, Selvan, Spencer, and an ITE grad in spencer's class whos name i forgotten, wandered around. I seriously hated begging. i got glared at and scolded and gave up after that. I rather do sum odd jobs and be given donation rather than anything like this. Guess how much i collected in the end???? only $4+. Lets not care bout that now. Poly life is actually much better than JC life in terms of social life. Making frens is much easier, either that or i've changed. Academically, it sure is tough. Don't ever think poly is easier than JC. Academically, Poly is much worse. 1st semester, i mugged hard to be 1 of the last in class. Maybe i'll be top in other classes..... anyway, I'm juz starting to study again... will i make it to U????? thats for God to decide. Not trying to be proud here but juz wanna achieve my goals. Second semester, i've become more open to my other classmates and life is kinda more colourful than before. I also started seeing sum of their true colours, sum positive and negative. I have gotten to know who ur true frens really are when u are down. Those whom i didnt really talk to i've started to become closer to them.

Another thing i've started to wanna talk bout but i wont do it today cuz i havent got much time.Topic: Backstabbing. i'll leave that for another day.

I think i made much better frens in poly especially in my class. As usual, 1 thing that hasnt changed much bout me is that im shy and blur.

Ok... i'll pass for today. im kinda busy studying for test and im sick. Heard that Ryan is in serious medical condition so hope he gets well. Cya tmr bloggy.