Tuesday, July 07, 2009

TUESDAY

GOODNESS!!!! FIRST TIME IN MY ENTIRE POLY LIFE I DID SO BADLY FOR A NOOB mtb paper. Elective wasnt so bad. I can't promise i will buck up. I'm starting to lose hope in this shit. I got no mood to study, or to work. I took this course not because of any goals i have in life. I came to poly aimlessly without objective in my future. For the first time, i feel like im gonna get owned hard by yr 3. I really feel like swearing like hell today. Im refraining myself from doing so.... cuz of certain category of readers when they stumble across my blog.

I NO LONGER CARE WHETHER U READ THIS.
NOT EVEN IF U HATE ME, STAB ME OR WHATSOEVER
I CAN NO LONGER GIVE ANY SHIT BOUT U WHATEVER U SAY BOUT ME IN FRONT OF OTHERS.
I DONT CARE IF U CARE FOR ME ANOT
REASON? NONE. SICK OF IT...

MOOD: NOT EMO, NOT BEING SENSITIVE. VERY ANNOYED BY U.