Friday, July 03, 2009

Friday

Finally... all stupid MST are over. Still freaking busy after MST. Cause of SP 'wonderful' course management, we have to sacrifice lots of time. Oh well.... dun feel im going to do well this semester. Though i say that all the time, its just a feeling i feel. Wont care about it for now.

Felt so HIGH today after MST. Came home and ran up the stairs, slipped and fell. Right ankle is a little swollen but hell of pain. 2 months ago, injured my left foot badly till i couldn't walk for 1 night. Still not totally healed yet, feels like my bone jutting out when i stand up straight. Not serious anyway but regret not going to a doctor. Too late....

I cant think of anymore things to write..... seriously. Blogging mood just comes and goes. Got lots of private things to write but I won't say anything here.....

If i were to complain every little thing, the world would hate me. But yet if i were given a chance, all the words in the world wouldn't even be enough.