Sunday, June 28, 2009

Arggg!! i give up learning how to add links. I have to upgrade my stupid template which may means losing all my cbox things, and lots of things. I guess i'll have to wait till exams are over than I'll find time to learn.

I wont blog bout studies this time. Cause same things bore people.

After studying halfway through petrol, i decided to go for a random jog to so-called relieve stress. Went at 10.30pm night at was really dark and spooky. Really mentally exhausted. I saw this random guy jogging round Toh Guan Park so i decided to wait in the dark for him to run pass me and wait till the road is clear. Who would have known it was SQ. Haha.... hope he doesnt read this. Jog all the way to Spencer hse to take his shoes with him. Long time didn't talk to him also. Anyway, we chatted bout almost the SQSS things.

Michael Jackson died of Cardiac Arrest! Though it doesn't really affect me, kinda sudden. Goes to show how unpredictable life is. Saw on ChannelNewsAsia that every1 in the world are gathering juz because of his death. Even China people crying on TV, so LOL.

When im free, im gonna add my Class photos (from Nursery - Pri - Sec - Poly). Scan when i got the time.

Gonna sleep now. First service at 8.30am tmr. Hope i dun fall asleep again......