Sunday, June 21, 2009

Latest Post after 1/2 yr

I just realised how dead my blog is. Its so dead that i got seriously no idea how more dead can this blog get. I juz simply don't have the least of mood to blog one bit. My blog has got no facilities. No links to others, no songs, no this and no that. I simply cant be bothered learning all this since im such an irregular blogger. Oh well, todays an exception. Maybe today's post will be long, and mind you extremely long. LOL.

Starting from CHURCH CAMP back in 2008 DEC. Same place as 2007. I enjoy church camps quite a bit. I like playing games during the breaks like soccer but hate playing with a sore loser who wants only good people on their team. Enjoyed my cameron trip. Nice and cold. Lots of yummy food but the path over there is really windy, dizzy and long.

Got over poly yr 2 at long last. Happy with results, unhappy with overall. Hate my CPTC cuz of my logbook comments and worry for that grade. Comment spoil my CPTC life. Only started hating it after i saw that damned comment. Pray hard for a reasonable grade.

Yr 3 is really hard and tough. Really loathe each day in poly now (academically only). 10 modules rip me of my life. I wonder why the heck i chose Chem Engineer as my course? Why am i so stupid? Seriously squeezing me dry. 10 modules is really no joke. I doubt any JC people can survive this course. Who said poly is slack? Im mugging my guts off so I have a place to go when I graduate. What Ryan said was right. Why study this when probability of going U in this course is zero? Printed out the NUS & NTU cut off, stared at it 1 whole day sourcing for a good course. Overseas will really sap the cash of my parents pockets. Who wants that? Though most teenagers dont, i worry of the financial status of my parents alot, and i mean it.

FYP design failure. Laugh at us for all i care. Tell us eariler instead of playing around and juz whacking whatever comes to ur mind to us. Now 3 of us got to slog our guts thinking of new things, designs and vendors. 8 weeks of FYP wasted. GREAT. We are in the middle of studying MST now and we have got no time to study. No FYP for 2 weeks. GREATER than Great. I really need to mug hard for MST. Really worried my GPA will drop. Drop until no U wants me. Just wished i had no school for another 2 weeks and maybe H1N1 will spread more so sch will close? :P. Everyday wake up early and sleep late. Thats why i hate DCHE.

Chester has been dropping by my house pretty often. Oh well, at least got some1 to tok cok with and play with everytime. So busy with POLY that i got not much time to relax. Hmm.... hes kinda like a bro to me. HAHA... hope u dun read this. :P

Attended seminar from Life BP chruch every night last week. Must say its really refreshing to go after studying or something. Even though I miss my studying time, i feel i didnt waste my time. regretted nt going for first night. Driving back on thurs, Sook quin told me im pretty quiet and cold in church. That was seriously an unexpected comment coming from someone who doesn't know me well. I've got nothing to say cuz i got really nothing to say. My bro is not me so don't always expect us to be alike. No doubt im the quietest among my brothers cuz im too watchful of what i say to others. Well, everybody has their clique in church and so do I, some just don't mingle around and for a particular reason I don't too. No offence nor targetting any1 in particular. Maybe i should write something about myself so that people will understand why im like that.

Me : I am 18 going 19 on 2009
Likes: Everything that i dont like. Playing pranks in school!! Doing crazy things.
Dislikes: DCHE (academically), people who annoy me.
Character: Shy, Quiet, Noisy, Mischevious, all depends on my enviroment. Express myself better in words rather than my mouth. Actually, it all depends.
Mood: Moody, not emo, stressed, going nuts, distracted, infuated??? :P


Win is really stupid. No comments.