Friday, June 26, 2009

Thanks to all who have been cheering me up. I believe u guys are as stressed as I am. Maybe if all of u have a blog, u will also be complaining juz like me. My blog says it all. LOL. I am again, as usual, mugging and mugging while getting distracted cuz i just cant seem to concentrate anymore. Need to sleep and recharge. JIAYOU to all studying!!! I just realised this is only MST and not end sem exam so shouldnt take it too hard. Same goes for u all too!

I realised i can eat again. My tooth is back to normal. No more blood but my gums feel quite mushy... (EWWW). No more irritating stitch & strings tangled around my mouth. Being on sedation is fun but really expensive. Just a small shot cost more than 200 bucks. Ouch to my dads wallet. Talking bout dad, I shared money with my mum and bro to buy a GPS system for my dad so we wouldn't get lost when we drive to new places. I haven't seen him use it yet but i will see soon. Anyway, thats all for fathers day. Kinda late to blog about it too.

Thinking of things to write each time i blog. Oh yea.... Samuel (my church) intro me this dam nice show called "Taken" Released about last year. Its seriously action packed and dam nice show.


Just a show about a man whos daughter got kidnapped by some illegal organisation and the list of professional things he did to save her. A professional father is what I describe but its just a show but seriously worth watching.

I realised i stopped "emoing" for a very long time. Dunno why. Just a random comment so don't read this.

Thats all folks!