Thursday, October 23, 2008

Almost or already 2 years and i still have yet to learn to link other people. Will make an effort to do so this weekend. Downloading "Bruce Almighty" now. Seems to be in some wierd format i hope i will be able to deal with it. "Home Alone" too. Ages since i last heard of it appear on TV. I enjoy seeing a kid torture baddies. LOL.

Studying life is getting rougher. I still cant differentiate Basic Intruments and Process Instrumentations. Having a pretty tough time with most of my modules. All the credit units are sky high. Well, i will just try to cope with it just like how i say each semester is harder. For the first time on tuesday in my entire poly life, i escaped 2 lessons. Almost brainwashed many people to follow me. Well... thats a good start for a new semester.

Yesterday had GEMS again. While at bus stop, me and zh saw a guy drop his bag into a puddle of water. It was raining and his bag was unzipped. I couldn't take it and started giggling. Zh beside me gave his usual loud burst of laughter. I know its really bad for me to do that but after laughing i feel really sorry for that guy. Imagine if something that "sway" were to happen to you and others laugh... i would feel pretty moody. Blogging this to confess my evil deeds......

Today was a pretty funny day. Played basketball with class guys. Ryan, me and Suresh teamed. All the noobs VS all the pros. Even going easy on us, we still lose. Somemore making a joke that all noobs team, wish came true. I laugh till stomach pain and cant concentrate playing one bit. Seems like its true that those who like soccer will dislike basketball. I dun really enjoy basketball but i just play for fun.

Another 3 hours break tomorrow... zzzzzz