Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thursday 16/10/08

Getting over my blues pretty fast. A great thanks to 2A/21, making me laugh till wanna die. Today really keep laughing like crazy making me really nuts. Had a great game of pool today and my buddy was Jianwei. Truthfully if i partner with another of myself i think i would confirm lose. Anyway, wasted 3 hours + of my time slacking and relaxing. Never done this for a long time since yr 1 sem 2. Classes were so so. More or less getting used to my new life and all.

GEMS class, me and Zihao in the same class. After 2 years + we get to be in the same class again. Anyway, another PST as my lecturer. Comes in and straight away keep warning us of rules and regulations as if we are jailbirds. Class is pretty packed and got some irritating people who cant keep their mouth shut. Thats to be expected since my class is pretty packed. Anyway, i dont see my GEMS as a really good module. Poor judgement of mine.... haiz......

Finished Code Geass. Pretty sad for an ending. Nice story and all, started downloading the OST. Theres a song in the OST that has an orgel and it sounds really beautiful and sad as well as some vocal. No rock of cause since i pretty much dislike rocky musics. Im a guy who cherishes peace and quiet so i prefer transquil songs. I guess i do differ from those who like rock bands and all.

Tomorrow is friday. Gotta prepare for practical on monday. Will never forget how my group got trashed by practical last semester. According to ah siong, our group's grades for C react were pulled down by at least 1 rank. We were really caught off guard by this practical system. Anyway, have to work hard this semester. Seems like Heat Transfer is going to be a really tough module. I dont understand what the teacher is talking and i dare not stop in case i get "OWNED" by the teacher front of everyone.

Going to read up on my stuff now. Better not waste too much time on unecessary stuff. Every semester is getting tougher and tougher.