Monday, October 13, 2008

Stressed!!!

Lots of complains today. Dun hate me or think im pessimist or wadeva after reading it..... but if u wanna read, welcome to do so......

Ok.... school starts so the regular monday blues. I started off sch in a pretty bad way, blacklisted for being late and bitched by a bitch. Anyone who were me would have found themselves in a pretty messed up position. I guess we all kinda have a couple of screwed up lecturers this semester. Another who gives out CDs thinking that laptop is the only way for us to learn, doesnt even listen to what others has to say and give super sarcastic comments though not to me. I got no offense or dislike towards these lecturers but i they really give off a "恨我" aura when they step into class. Forgive me for sounding offensive but i feel really 'yucks' today probably due to 'blues' and other factors......

Heat transfer, 5 credit units. I take 5 credits super seriously just like engineering maths. Can't afford to mess this one up but i got a strong feeling things wont go the way i want it to be. Seemingly a must to recap CPPB even when thats the module i "liked" most in SP and just when i thought i got over it, i get to do it at a higher level. All my time tables mostly 8am to 5pm everyday, all other courses get even and additional day to their weekend except for chemical engineers. Four practicals this semester, thats 1 more then last semester. I really hate SP practical sessions because they really drain your precious studying time for their irrelevant research not pertaining to your current modules. This kind of things are only relevant in the highest level of education like University.

And old problem has returned. My cousin and his dog has returned to my house to stay. The countinuation of this saga. I'll be honest and say i really dislike my cousin cause of many reasons but i will refrain from saying why except that he keeps poking his nose into what i do at home all the time as if i have to report to him. The dog really irritates me cuz it piss and shyts all over my house and make my grandma scream and wake me early at 7 in the morning. It really dirties my house and i dunno what to do. Really stressed at home and in school

My mum is beside me so i guess i'll stop here. Forgive me if i really sound offensive....... im really in a bad mood today.....