Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Schools pretty funny today. Thanks to my classmates im feeling much better. Had a good laugh and i guess ur troubles will flee. Im glad there are only 2 messed up lecturers as the rest seems kind and more caring.

Still in a holiday mood. Watched Code Geass and im finishing (not yet) both seasons so fast. In less than 1 week im wiping out the series with my eyes. Pretty nice anime, recommended to all anime lovers cuz its really cool. Going to spend my school days wiping out this series and study less. Erm... specially for this week only.....

I still don't quite like going home. I hate this saga. I really dread home now because of 'that'. So everytime i come home, i jam myself in the study room and hardly talk. If you say im just overreacting, get in my situation and you know you are wrong. I can differentiate tolerance and over the limit very well. For me, its just over the limit and nothing else. Like i say, if you know what im going through, you will really be irritated with.... oh well.... no more demoralising comments. I'll refrain from saying anything else.

Decided not to use anymore short form, internet language to type on this blog. This is because i feel irritated with the way i type before and not to improve my english. So yup... heres the change. Going to sleep now. I dont want to be awakened with stress and mess up my own mood.