Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Once again im blogging, as well as losing the will to blog. Usually when you see me post after a pretty long while for like 2 weeks or so, it means im pretty much bored with blogging. Anyway, holidays seems to be over in a snap and here comes the start of school blues once again. Oh.. and i really hate the intensity that builds up in me especially when it comes to signing up for gems class and such.

Had a dental appointment today and my dad woke me up at about 6.30 but i rolled over and fell back to sleep. Really hate this feeling as if im waking up to go to school. For the first time ALONE, I had to go to through dental appointments and those who know me well will know why i HATE dental appointments but i guess....... Anyway, went to wrong building since dental institute has 2 buildings but i was redirected by a kind clerk. So off i went to the place where i kept on going last time. Nothing much about it has changed, 7+ in the morning i thought i will be the first to arrive. Ended up second and i waited kinda long even when theres almost no1 around. And so.... cleanup and all...... and dentist told me to go for implantation when im 21 and that should be b4 i enter NS. If you dont know what implantation is then well..... go check it up on the net. Read till u understand and u know what i went through before.

My mum had an op. At least shes better today. Waited in the hospital for four hours + for her discharge and the nurse kept saying doctor is coming now. 1hour + later, the doc came. So all well for now.

Better enjoy the last of my holidays.....