Monday, July 21, 2008

The tired me

OK... things are sailing along quite smoothly in school and all. I hope i wasnt too offensive in my previous post cuz the last thing i wanna do is to offend people on my blog. Basically, sch juz the same as ever just that i find time for 1st sem yr 2 passes fast. In a blinking of an eye my MST is over, and it comes down to my last practical of all my modules and soon exam. Maybe before i know it, im already in NS. Better "enjoy" poly life while i can.

So here am i doing my practical 'formal' report. Anyways, i m trying to plan out my time so i can do other things b4 exam starts. Juz as what my title says, im tired. Not tired of life but tired of school cuz of my lessons and stuff like that. Exams are coming soon, gotta give my all and do my best. Im sure every1 in my class also quite stressed up over here and there. Especially Mr Mukkesh. His CCA and club stuff take up time, summore he do the most things for each group work and he still can top the class. Hes DCHE 2B/21 's 好榜样!!!

Gotta chiong sum of my reports. Feel like going to sleep now. Got not much of a choice either way. Gotta sleep early if not sleep in lecture class again. Sumhow, I always tio sleep spell cast by sum unnknown wizard or sumthing such that when i go Env engineering class always manage to sleep. Oh... tmr's class starts at 10. Can at least sleep abit later.

Plans after Exam: Ask Zihao to train me in gym. almost half a year never go liao. Im so analytical. Think so far ahead when havent even finish exam.