Monday, September 04, 2006

Wishes and Dreams?

Oh well... today was rather boring. About 6 hours of remedial Physics and Chemistry. Its killing me or rather all of us. Im rather afraid of practical cuz of foiling it and it affecting my overalls... so yup. During Physics, so many idiots keep talking and it juz pissed me off!!! So so so noisy and i wondered why Liu never go into their ears and shout. Cannot even concentrate! Cant u ppl feel the stress or any tension? 'O's and Prelims, no effect or so it seems. Anyway, went with Quan, Master Hao, Yuxue, Ronnie, Kuong hing, to Yuhua village to makan and then went to play a while in the playground. It sort of brought me back to the old times where i remember playing with my old buddies in that old playground everytime b4 PSLE remedial begins. Anyway, we juz played along , then have to go back for school. Then came back, sleep and fetched Quan to my new tuition with all the ppl. Then i came home i juz cant study, i juz feel like banging my head through the wall. Then got so much stress and problems that I cant even bring myself to say it on a blog. I'll try for now......

1st problem: Something that made me feel hopeless... (to do with Dec)
2nd problem: Im juz rather stupid... seeing but shutting up!!! Impossible dream
3rd problem: O lvls.... if i can get across this, then =D

I dropped my dreams and wishes. I saw them shatter into a million tiny pieces and threw those fragments away...