Sunday, September 03, 2006

Wishes

Well.... managed to survive through yesterdays long hours of physics. It juz was so sianz.... Then while walking home, Xinmin called up to me from behind. She told me alot of things and then asked me? How is **** coping with it? or sumthing like that. I said doesnt show outwardly but im sure **** is suffering inside. But for now, anyway to ****, dun care bout it. Os are drawing near and focus on it and not let anything else distract u.

Then went for tuition, i basically become nuts cuz i dunno what i was doing and i juz felt so bored. Then got this 3 chios sit in front of me... hehez. But they so noisy that i cant concentrate. Next time should go earlier and skip physics so that got more concentration.

After that my bro took our family to sizzlers where we eat like crazy till my mum had to stop me. I stole a handful of sweets at the counter, than left for prayer meeting..... After that we play soccer, and my team tio trashed like...... of cuz la! so many kids in my team and the other team all big ppl including my bros. My team so inactive. Then i kena tripped and injured my palm and step barefooted on those very very sharp stones and full of blisters on my leg. Well.... throughout, I was juz wishing that.............. hahas....... wont let anything distract me first but by then may be too late. Well, today was juz so-so but was very sleepy. Thats bout all.....

Juz keep wishing, wishing and wishing. Continue even though my wish is unrealistic...........