Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Pissing Day

Havent pass up my consent form to retake or not. Still wondering whether to retake or not. Well, english oral is coming soon had the worst practise ever. I am scared actually and also i mention b4 bout X in my earlier part of my blog. (Maybe i did, or didnt.) Anyway, X juz luv to talk bout himself and no1 else. No wonder he is being disliked and is coming up to become another bragger.

Anyway, thats no. 1 thing that piss me off. Second was oral practice. Went with Yun yu, Evelyn, Teresa, Xinmin, Sufyan. During practice, 2 extras, Vernon and uthaya were so dam irritating and my oral practice was not successful, total waste of time. Teresa was talking to shanker and keep laughing, shanker kept interupting with rubbish, Vernon gave rubbish marks and asked nonsensical convo qns. This practice was enough to seriously piss me off however, i kept calm. wasted my time. Hope i dont get examiners like that tmr!!

Already not in a very gd mood and this kind of thing can still go on. To make up for that time, i got to study now like mad to fufill my time table.