Friday, August 11, 2006

No more playtime!

Haiz...... dunno what to say for CL results. Wondered to retake or not. Though i didnt do as well ask i thought, parents are satisfied, CL teacher expected me to get D7 or E8 as I NEVER in my sec 3 and 4 have i passed CL. I must say I cant retake anymore as I saw that i juz passed my oral, muz be reading. No point retaking especially when i didnt do well for oral. If i dun retake i muz do as well as Azri (Dream on). I felt quite upset though again they all juz mocked at those who didnt do well as they went off happily with 3s and 4s. Those whom i thought get C got a B. 4 or 5 who i thought get a B get a C.

I must say truthfully i wanted to cry but couldnt cuz im sick. Thx to CL teacher's encouragement, i didnt. As only 1 failure in the whole sch, thank God i scrape through by passing. Needless to say, for those who dunno my marks can already guess how much I got. Cant afford to play soccer with them cuz I have to study full speed liaoz......