Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Happy Birthday Singapore

Well....A little boring today. Woke up in the MORNING cuz of my clogged nose. Bye Bye to sore throat and flu but hello to cough and block nose. Morning as in 3.00am feeling very energetic and guess what dumb thing i did? A-Math...How stupid! Till bout 4.30 then i went back and sleep. Again i dreamnt bout erm....me, my bro, a mysterious person (cant say who), and another mysterious person called Michelle...who on earth is that?????? Dun wanna go into detail but dreaming of ppl i dun even know..... this is funny!

Woke up early in the morning feeling so cold (of cuz...its raining) then slack and study a bit for the whole day. Then after that went to chester's house and of cuz ernest asked me to bring the Silent Hill PS1 game... then our families watched NDP till 8+. I must say its a very brillant performance. Then gals occupy the TV till 10+...so i only play for like 15mins of Silent Hill. Wahahahaha.... what a perfect time to play this game, exceptionally Sp00ky game. Then the 2 of them keep hiding their faces, sort of made me wanna laugh but also i must say quite scary like suddenly and monster juz fly in and grab u..wahaha what a lovely game, guts testing. I was scared at first but not with lights on and ppl around....

30% day spoiled cuz im sick and another 20% cuz of... Argghhhh CL Os results!!!!! gonna watch Shaman King at 11.30........ Hope my mum stop telling others bout my dream of CL results to others..... hahaha