Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Day RUINED

Haiz...... what a day...spoiled by juz myself. Had such a terrible flu, sore throat, runny nose. Spoiled my mood for the WHOLE morning and afternoon. My plans for eating chips and cookies just dashed by these virus. Was too frustrated and cant vent my anger anywhere especially went i cant even have a peaceful sleep cuz of my throat....oh well, juz hope to be well by tmr. Im also scared by my CL results coming back on friday. Lol...no more dreams...I hope...

Juz felt that 2day in sch would have been better if i could talk more. Now i wonder if i can go tuition or not. I look back and think how my tuition that i thought was so discreet and like no1 knew bout it (or so i thought) occupied by 1/2 or bout there by the S cube. Oh well..... At least more company.

Thats bout all except i feel quite unhappy 2day.