Sunday, August 06, 2006

For yesterday and today

Yesterday, I was too busy to write anything. Was quite busy yesterday.... Had to attend 2 tuition in a row and then study like.... Then went for prayer meeting and then after that play soccer.... EVERY night when i sleep i always HAVE dreams. Its always bad. I dreamt that Mr Li YunDong gave our CL 'O' lvl results out in class and every1 got A1 except for me and Sean. I got C6 and Sean got E8. Fantastic dream eh?

Then today also another dream. after coming back from chruch, i went to sleep. Dreamt that whole toh guan road buildings collapsed except for my side one. All opposite the main road buildings collapse like UNO Stacko. Then worse thing was only me, my bro and my mum at home. The earthquake didnt affect our
side or harm us but we were so worried for others. Then suddenly, my cousin and another uncle from KL just appeared in our door and could still joke. Suddenly my father and big bro came back. Then we suddenly became refugees and started bathing in places where got taps while exploring the ruined buildings. Wierd... jus hope that it will stop.

Another dream bout the Os was 2 days ago that again! CL results in the hall i got a F9 while every1 passed. SO IRRITATING!!!!!!!

Juz hope to stop dreaming.