Thursday, August 17, 2006

Haiz.....

2 sickening things happened. Firstly, X irritated me and caused me to think more bout my oral as well as think that X is more selfish, only care bout oneself bout not bother bout others. If u read my blog earlier i mentioned something about X though I did not say who it was. Another thing that made me feel painful was i forced myself to tell liang lao shi that im not retaking MT and she said " If you think that u cant improve or only move up by 1 grade, I suggest you put in your effort in your other subjects and do well for the others. No one can tell if the end of yr paper is going to be hard." So anyway, i decided not to retake.

I am now being bugged by the oral results and really dun wanna get another lousy grade for english. CL thrown away, now have to rely on english. Anyway, while going home, Me, Zihao, Quan, Xue, Jestyn, played the Narnia game and, hahahaha.....Yuxue kena!! Wondering what would happen to him if he went in and really disappeared! Quan say he will faint.

Anyway, going to push myself at this final moment and really hope to do well for oral...Xinmin the highest for our group and the worst thing is that she is juz ahead of me.... scared that my results get pulled down by her cuz thats her chance to slaughter me. So, going to study hard now!