Monday, August 21, 2006

A day...

Well, every day is juz like the same. Anyway, Xinmin.... ur so smart to guess it correctly. Thought it is quite hard to know since i dun seem to dislike that person. Anyway, please keep it a secret.. dun tell any1.. hahas.... Anyway, i wont mention X again cuz X really is irritating, behave like the smartest person on eath, always showing off. I wonder whether its my fault for influencing X cuz he wasnt like this last time. I also think its not very nice to stab sum1 from the back so i will from now on shut up. I also actually do want X to change but its abit impossible so i will juz get on with my life and act like life is normal.

Anyway, sch is juz as per normal and nothing interesting but every day of sch makes me fear the Os more. Sien Quan juz keeps getting caught for doing sumthing in the lab.. hahas... Zihao gets caught for eating M&Ms hahas.... Then Mr Liu shout at Shanker across the whole canteen and made every1 shut up!!! that was fun.....he deserved it for not coming to school anyway and come after lesson is over.......

Yup, thats bout it.... I juz hate irritating ppl and O lvls!!!!!!