Sunday, August 27, 2006

Day Spoiled

A sequence of spoiler events occured today. I wouldnt actually say its alot... only 2. I'll juz keep it short...

Where: In school during physics
What time: 9+ am
What happen: Liu took mine and Khairul's paper for checking.
Why: Cuz he thought we cheated
What really happen: We juz talked during a test
Consequences: I didnt cheat, i dun care if he tears my paper or shout at us.
Moral: Dont talk to any1 during a test. + liu is unreasonable

Then came the second 1. After tuition, i went to sleep then after that....

Where: At prayer meeting
What time: 9+ pm
What happen: Tim fell down and was badly injured
Why: Drain was open, no cover
What actually happen: Skidded and fell cuz of that
Conseqences: Mood for catching spoiled, his dad red hot, no more catching...
Moral: Dont play catching at night.

Cuz of these 2 events, my day was ruined. I dun hate liu but i think he is too unreasonable bout that. Anyway, i dun really care if he throws me out of his lesson, tear my paper or shout at my year but it will make me loathe his lessons. Moreover, im not alone. Then the second, Chester, Ernest and Tim will be grounded from playing at night liao. If they would be, so would I. Cant really study liao, got not much mood. To tearing my time table, I'll take that into consideration. But i dun study for the sake of my teachers or parents, its my future so i wont give a dam bout them liao.

The sky turns grey, the tears stream down from the sky and I lie in the grass dreaming... and so on..... forever more.......