Monday, August 28, 2006

A notice to all

Im not gonna blog too often.... makes it become sianz.... i think I'll do it as and when I like it. Starting from yesterday, I felt that nothing exactly was interesting. All there ever would be is study and study and nothing more. Beats the crap out of me, I hate seeing another book but I'll do it for future's sake and nothing more. I'll make sure karang guni man pays me more than $5 for all my papers and books!!!!

Well anyway, school today was soooo..... boring. Talked lots of rubbish with Khairul on physics. Then nothing more, didnt get shot by Liu. Hahahas..... Anyway, im juz so sick of studying and i wanna bond with my com after the Os and find a new game... Os results out so early!!!!! not enough time to relax. That marks the day of my future, really!!! Dun remind me anything bout the results after the Os... im really gonna play myslef out like spooking myself with silent hill or maybe juz finding a job. When i heard that results out so early, i would think if the results will spoil my week or make my week. Anyway, my auntie always says this when i tell her i wanna get a job: "Winwin going to work?? How can a baby work???" Then i say to myself, lost............

Anyway, I am now taking a break playing GTA San Andreas, collecting all red colour bikes including the pizza man's bike. Hahas.....

Reminder: Blogging would be less often!!!!! Only when i like it.