Monday, July 24, 2006

A typical day

Wa... just come back from sch. So many things happened. Quan told me so many things about ****** during chem lesson. He told me he felt heart ache and bla bla bla... dun wanna say. He asked me what kind of gal i go for, and i replied him first i look at personalities and next face. Haha!!!! Dunno if i should have told him or not cuz it almost rang off during sec 2 by some idiot.

Next, Kai got checked by henry tay and saw police arrive after sch as he was suspected of merokok, felt a little sad for him. A dumb incident then took place. After lunch, Benjamin threw his water bottle at me and i caught it but slipped of my hand. Instead of catching it, he juz stared at it break. He was angry and kept blaming me but was his fault for throwing it at me. Instead of feeling guilty, i and suf laugh like.....HAHAHAHA... After remedial, saw kai at the concourse. Principal dealing with the matter in the office and he sent to TRU. Didnt know so serious de. Then got so much hw to do.... haiz.....

If only life went juz the way u wanted it........

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

2:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home